What is OnlyFans and how it works

About OnlyFans

What is OnlyFans?

OnlyFans is a website where creators can post pictures, videos, etc., and where fans can subscribe to them, for a monthly fee, to see their content. Creators also provide content that fans can see individually, in addition to the monthly subscription fee. The creators get 80% of the revenue they generate, while OnlyFans keeps the other 20%. Most creators on OnlyFans are models that create adult content, we will focus on this in the articles on the site. This does not mean that the marketing techniques presented here do not apply to other content!

Can I do OnlyFans?

I’ve heard girls often say, “I’d like to start OnlyFans, but I’m not pretty, young, thin enough, I don’t have the breasts to be successful.” Wrong! There is a huge demand, on OnlyFans, for women of all sizes, shapes, colors, ages, etc. Secondly, no matter how perfect you are, you can easily fail because you don’t know how to promote yourself. In fact, I can confidently say that the less attractive models on OnlyFans that use marketing techniques produce at least 10 times more than the most attractive models that are not promoted.

If you are an extremely attractive person, you have a plus! Everyone wants to make a lot of money easily. Like other opportunities, profitability on the internet became inopportune with the discovery of the marketing secret, suitable for OnlyFans in this case, by many people. But, if you start now, you will already have hundreds of monthly subscribers and you will be ready before this happens.

Can I make money on OnlyFans? How much money can you earn on OnlyFans?

Most people actually make very little money with OnlyFans! The average earnings are $180 per month, 73% of the money on OnlyFans is earned by 10% of the creators. This is because most people think that all they have to do is sign up, post pictures/videos, and then people will start subscribing. It’s not like that! You need to bring fans to your OnlyFans account. On this site, you can learn how to do this so that you do not stay among the 90%.

You should expect that in the first month you will not make a lot. But if you convince your subscribers to re-subscribe in the coming months, bringing new subscribers every month, the money will accumulate and you can earn a large amount of money monthly.

Below are the earnings of some models for a few months, which started OnlyFans. These examples are indicative, as the gains depend on many factors that I will discuss in the following articles. You could do much less than these people or much more. The income shown is intended to illustrate how your monthly income may increase from month to month, so don’t be discouraged at first:

Castiguri onlyfans
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtZGkQpVzg8
Castiguri onlyfans
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA8Hr9Xdzpg

In the pictures above it can be seen that the person who earned less in the first month, ended up earning more per month than the other person.

The progressive gain on OnlyFans is due to the monthly subscription system. Thus, you will earn a sum of money from the subscribers registered in the first month, and the following month (2nd month) some of them will automatically re-subscribe. All new subscribers who have signed up for the second month will be added to those in the first month. Then, in the 3rd month, the new subscribers of this month will be added to the subscribers of the 2nd month.

Remember, the images above are examples of the gains of some models. Your results will vary depending on how much you promote yourself, what promotion strategy you use on OnlyFans, and how involved you are in interacting with subscribers. I could say that you should consider these activities as a part-time job and allocate in the first 2-3 months a few hours a day until you learn how to proceed. If you do not make any effort or time you will not have big gains.

In conclusion, to make money on OnlyFans you have to be perseverant and not give up, once you expose as many social networks as possible, it will be easier to bring new fans to your OnlyFans account, even without doing anything!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *